26 September, 2007

Leaving today

Hello everyone,
Just wanted to let you know that today is the day. I will be flying from Miami to Buenos Aires, Argentina at 8:30pm tonight, arriving at Asuncion, Paraguay at approximately 5:00pm tomorrow (September 27th). I'm scared, excited, overwhelmed and about 20 other feelings right now, but the group I'm with is AMAZING and I think we're all going to be able to really pull each other through! I miss everyone back at home so much already, but I can't wait for this excellent adventure to begin (although, it kind of already has). Thank you for all of your support, and next time I'll be writing, it will be from Paraguay!

Adios! E

1 comment:

Ben Farber said...

ERIN!!!!!!!!!!!! ¡Ya te echo de menos! Espero que pueda visitarte mientras estás en paraguay. ¡Qué tengas suerte en tus estudios!